We Want YOU!
With several main stage productions each year and over 500 local participants in constant rotation throughout the season, Premier Arts is always in need of community volunteers to help keep us running. And we want YOU! You don’t have to be on the stage to play a part with Premier Arts. Volunteers ages 13 and older of all skill levels are invited to participate. To get involved, check out our SignUp page.
Why Play a Part?
- Learn a new skill. For example, wood-working, making props, sewing, project management, leadership, organization. There are many opportunities where no prior skill is required.
- Gain a sense of accomplishment. There’s nothing better than to see a show open that you know you had a hand in getting off the ground.
- Make new friends. There are plenty of friendly people who will always greet you with a smile and are happy to see you.
- Spend quality time with your family or friends
- Contribute to your community. Perhaps you just want to “give back” to the community you’ve grown up in (or are new to). Some schools give you extra credit for this.