Premier Arts Agreement and Disclaimer of Liability
In exchange for Premier Arts’ permission to allow _________________________ (“Cast/Crew Member”) to participate with the activities of the organization, I, __________________________, on my own behalf or on the behalf of the above minor for whom I am the parent or legal guardian of, agree as follows:
- To irrevocably and unconditionally release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue or file any claim against Premier Arts and any of its past, present and/or future related entities, and its or their officers, employees, agents, insurers, representatives, administrators and assigns, individually and in their fiduciary or representative capacities (the “Releasees”), as relates to any and all liability for loss or damage to the Cast Member, specifically but not limited to, injury to his/her person or property or resulting in the death of Cast/Crew member while Cast member is a participant.
- In case of injury or illness, I authorize emergency medical care and accept responsibility for all medical expenses.
- To indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees from any loss, liability, damage, or cost they may incur (including attorney fees and costs) as relates either directly or indirectly to the Cast/Crew Member, including breach of this Agreement.
- To assume full responsibility for and risk of bodily injury, death or property damage while Cast/Crew Member is a participant.
- If any portion of this Agreement is deemed invalid, that the balance shall continue in full legal force and effect as this Agreement is intended to provide the broadest protection for the Releasees permissible by law.
- That this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Indiana.
- I have carefully read and fully understand the above terms and am entering into this Agreement voluntarily.
Premier Arts Policies and General Information
1. Dates and Events: It is the responsibility of the Cast/Crew Members and/or their parent or legal guardian to be aware of all activities, such as dress rehearsals, performances and production dates as noted on the calendar.
2. Items supplied by Cast Member: loose fitting clothing, proper footwear (tennis shoes or dance shoes) for rehearsals and performances, and any specialty undergarments as necessary for their particular role.
3. Items supplied by Premier Arts: scripts, music, and costumes.
4. Dismissal from Rehearsal or the Production: Premier Arts reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to dismiss a Cast/Crew Member from rehearsals and any productions for disciplinary reasons. However, such action will be taken only after consultation among the Cast/Crew Member, parents or legal guardians when applicable, and the Director.
5. Photo Release: Premier Arts reserves the right to photograph and
videotape its rehearsals and productions, which may be used in brochures,
advertisements, and other promotional materials including on its website. I grant Premier Arts permission to publish
my, or my minor child’s, image in such materials and to copyright such photographs or
videos in its name.
6. Pick-up Authorization and Procedure: Minor Cast Members will not be released to anyone other than those listed below (including parents and legal guardians), and those authorized to pick up must come into the theatre to sign the Cast Member out before the Cast Member will be released.